1. How much is it to get in?
$45 Presale | $50 Advance | $55 Regular | $60 Day-of |
$80 Presale | $85 Advance | $90 Regular | $100 Day-of |
2. What do I get with the GA Admission?
GA Tickets will get you in the gates to enjoy samples of sushi from participating restaurants. It will also include 1 Group Sake Bomb Drink/Experience and you can also take home your chopsticks and sake bomb kit. Enjoy a lineup of entertainment and Karaoke! Cash bar available for additional drink purchases.
3. What is the VIP Experience?
VIP Tickets will get you in the gates 1 HOUR EARLY (no lines) to enjoy samples of sushi from participating restaurants. It will also include 1 Group Sake Bomb Drink/Experience and you can also take home your chopsticks and sake bomb kit. Also enjoy a lineup of entertainment and Karaoke!
4. Where do I Park?
The best place to park is in the parking lot surrounding Armature Works.
Surrounding surface street metered parking is also available.
5. Are there spectator/non-eating tickets?
Unfortunately there are no spectator tickets.
6. What about allergies?
If you are allergic to fish, shellfish, rice, or anything else that can be found in a sushi, we recommend you do not attend the event.
7. What can I bring to the festival?
- Small bags and backpacks (subject to search)
- Fun friends
8. Can I bring my kids?
Sorry, but this event is 21+.
9. Can I bring my pets?
Unfortunately, dogs are NOT allowed inside Armature Works.
10. What items are NOT permitted?
Please leave the following items at home:
- Outside alcohol and other beverages
- Glass containers
- Large chairs
- Wagons, skateboards, and segways
- Weapons, illicit drugs, and other contraband